Keep up to date on the latest news on the Safer off the Streets campaign and how your support is helping rough sleepers in the city.
- Coronavirus impact on the work of the partnership - It’s never been more important for rough sleepers to be safer off the streets than now. The Safer Off the Streets partnership is working together to help support those sleeping [...]
- Brian’s story - Brian* had been a rough sleeper in the city of Peterborough for two years following a breakdown of a relationship breakdown. In December 2018 he was offered the crash bed [...]
- Collection boxes – an opportunity to help Safer off the Streets Partnership - · Do you see people who are begging or sleeping on the streets? · Perhaps you have people begging in the area around your business? · What can you do [...]
- Council receives a £700,000 boost from government to help rough sleepers - A Government grant of £700,000 has been announced today, which will help more rough sleepers get off the streets for good in 2020/21. Peterborough City Council has been successful in [...]
- Help for the homeless at Christmas -